my business smart husband

Every spring I am astounded at how smart Danny is at handling business. Even after assisting him for several years, I still can't think through things when and how he does...maybe that's because he keeps getting better! =)

I remember a few years ago, everything seemed to just fall into place for Dan, then the tides turned. Everything became a struggle, and we had to stretch our schedules, our minds, our hearts, our abilities, and our faith...especially Dan, of course, being the leader. He learned so much that year -- as much about God as about business.

We got through it and God began to bless us. Now I can see Dan's decisions working out and know it isn't luck. It's God, it's good business, it's a good husband. And I learn every day from his expertise.

Today I got to see our new property in Afton for the first time. It is beautiful, and perfect for our needs. And it has big gardens, flower beds, a tire swing, a patio, and a beautiful blackberry filled greenhouse! With all this outdoor work to do, I can tell I am going to have a GREAT summer.




Here's Eddy playing with our new tire swing at our new house!

I will post more house pictures as soon as I can.

0 comments:

Post a Comment