cookie scooper

Okay, so I borrowed this awesomely cool cookie dough scooper (kinda like one of those squeezable ice cream scoopers...only tiny) from a friend during my huge cookie project in February.  It worked like a charm -- I just had to show Dan how cool it was.  So, when we celebrated my birthday a few days later, what did Dan get me, but a cookie dough scooper!  Boy, was I surprised!

Of course it was the wrong size and he got it way over in Minneapolis, so it took until last week to exchange it...which brings me to my story.

I just got a perfect cookie scooper from Dan AND made my first batch of chocolate chip cookies in our new house!  I stayed up late into the night to make them.  I was astonished -- we had every ingredient we needed at the house except white sugar and baking soda.  Brown sugar substitutes well, but Eddy and I had a fun adventure asking one of our new neighbors for the baking soda, which they were happy to lend =)

It was a success.  The best chocolate chip cookies we ever tasted.  Check out the pictures. P.S. Please excuse the fuzzy phone pictures.  I couldn't find the camera at the time.






1 comments:

Kathy J said...

=) Cookies!!!!!

Post a Comment