Februarys

In Southern California it's beautiful green spring, in Northwestern Wisconsin it's a bright winter wonderland, everywhere else has its own flavors, and every year is different as well. No two Februarys are alike. But it never ceases to please me.


I know I'm childish and probably immature about my view of my birthday, but that doesn't change the feelings of delight I get as soon as the calendar changes to February 1st. Only 27 days left until my birthday! Ah, February 27. I love the word, I love the number, I love everything associated with it. I take note of the 27th of everything I do and see, and I appreciate anything I get in February.


Today, February 3rd, my family and I experienced lovely winter wonderland weather. A fresh snowfall last night covered all the tree limbs with fluffy white which shimmered in the unusually sunny day. Eddy and I played and took pictures a long time in the snow, then Dan came out and we even got family photos!


A great winter February day.

3 comments:

Kathy J said...

=) Yay, At least something good happened in February!! You were born!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =) Thanks for the beautiful pics!!

Sister Suz said...

LOVE the family pic!!!
~Sister Suz

Anonymous said...

Great positive perspective, blessings dad

Post a Comment