more help

I just gotta add a word of thanks to someone else who helped with these cookies. Eddy's babysitter! I had a ton of dough left to bake but we had to go to Bible study. I casually suggested to Paige that if she wanted she could bake some, and she graciously agreed. I was thinking a cookie sheet now and then when she thought of it. But in I walked after Bible study and, low and behold, nearly half of the cookies were done! My jaw dropped and I couldn't believe my eyes. Cookies piled on the table and overflowing out of the large bucket that was empty when I left. I feel my thanks in person were insufficient to describe how much I appreciate the extra help. So I say it here as well:

Thank you, Paige, for saving my night with your surprising help!
Thank you, Nicki, for letting me get your house so messy and use up your entire afternoon on this!
And thank you, Beth, for jumping in to help all yesterday, and taking some home to do today as well!

We did it! I feel quite loved right now. And quite tired. Good night.

1 comments:

Kathy J said...

Yay!!!!

Post a Comment