right now


This too shall pass.

True of everything in life and just as sobering as it is encouraging. There are many times and circumstances I look forward to, but I try always to remember the importance of RIGHT NOW. More kids would be nice, but how I need to appreciate this semi-relaxed time with my only son first. I would like warm weather, but I have to admit, this snow creates some great opportunities. This time in our business is significant and a blessing. This time in Eau Claire is precious, since I don't know where I'll be a few years from now. As passing as most friendships are, it's nice to appreciate the ones I have now.

My family, my age, my location, my job, my schedule, my church, they are all significant, important opportunities and wonderful blessings I get to enjoy right now. Never forget it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment