spring

It took about 1.5 days for Eau Claire to go from winter to spring. The world was white on Wednesday, and green by the end of Thursday. Now, all of a sudden, even our nights are above freezing! It is amazing to go out again without worrying about fingers and noses freezing off! I love spring!

Where I live, spring looks a lot like autumn: overcast, windy, mixed precipitation, bare trees and bare ground. The only difference is...mud puddles! Since the rain melts the snow, spring creates lots and lots of puddles =) Eddy & I decided to take advantage of the situation.


 I tried to get a picture of us both jumping together...didn't work out too well. Just so you know, Eddy IS having fun here =)
Our yard speckled with diminishing patches of white...we're getting all we can out of this short season!
Here's Eddy when he gets to pet a kitty...
and Eddy when the kitty runs away. (his classic pout)
Enjoy March, everybody!

3 comments:

Kara said...

I love the pictures! I can't believe how old Eddy looks though - he looks like he's ready to start school in the fall!

Kathy J said...

Classic classic SPRING!! Yay the joy of WARM chilly weather and puddles and being outside, on a walk, enjoying breathing!! I love seeing life from Eddy's perspective!!! =)

Lukas VanDyke said...

How did Eddy get so big?

Post a Comment