brother Lukas and sister Suzy!

The long awaited visit has commenced!  Brother Lukas and relatively new sister-in-law Suzy arrived in their sporty rented car yesterday afternoon at 2:45 -- just in time to help pick up Eddy from the babysitter's.  Hooray for sibling visits!  We've filled our time well, thus far, with house tours, tire swing rides, stories, adventures, garden shopping, state hopping, cooking, picture editing, and movie-watching.

Today promises to be another memorable one.  I'm getting all the business work done that I can while my distinguished guests catch up on much needed sleep in the bed & breakfast style room I prepared for them ;)  Then it's back to adventures and memories together.

Pictures soon.

1 comments:

Lukas said...

Haha, your house was so cute. Just like a little bed and breakfast lol. It was fun getting to see how big eddy is getting. It's so weird that he talks now, a little hard to get used to! I'm glad he learned my name!

Post a Comment