family time!

Gramma Cathy and her dog Casey drove in while we were in Afton.  A couple days later the cousins Emma and Elie got picked up.  Maya arrived in her truck on Saturday, and we drove down to Eau Claire.  A great weekend followed.  Monday Uncle Collin, Aunty Kara and baby Annie drove up.  And we picked Bappa up from the airport on Tuesday.  Today Aunty Lindsey is coming back with the girls and the days are filled with berry picking, walks in the gusts and sunshine, and picnics by the river!

There is never a lack of conversation in the house this week.  Always people cooking together, playing with each other's children, doing projects outside, meeting and greeting.  And right now the nature around us is like a scene from a painting...or a dream...and it smells delicious.

There is so much to do and so many people doing it, I feel guilty turning on my computer.  But, here I am.

Family together.  It's better than camp.  And I'll soak it all in while it lasts.

1 comments:

A Caring Heart said...

Awww...I miss my Aunt Cathy!! Give her hugs for me. Have tons of fun!

Post a Comment