to the garden again

After the funeral there's a lot to think about, and my garden continues to be the thinking ground.  Most of my plants are happily getting bigger, but a new crop of weeds has blanketed the ground around them, and to those I have been attending.  Today I spent a long while picking out the tiny seedlings of purslain, grasses, trees, and, of course, Eddy's own little corn patch in between my herbs!


The most exciting development about my garden are the potato plants finally popping through the ground.  On to more weeding, thinking, praying, even more weeding, transplanting, watering, and then...hopefully...a harvest.

1 comments:

Kathy J said...

Sometimes there is just nothing else to do, but what is in front of you and continue to pray for God's Grace to be abundant.

Post a Comment