a busy day with excitement in the air

Dan went home to Afton last night.  Eddy and I are staying in Eau Claire for the week.  We have lots to do!  Today we started our projects off with a bang and a rush and a lot of errand-running!  The sun shone and we trekked from store to store, gathering really random supplies for gifts and events and meals and gardening and money-saving adventures.  It was a tough job, but somebody had to do it!


I have to recognize Eddy for his relatively good attitude allllll afternoon, alll over town.  It was a lot to ask for a less-than-three year old with no naptime.  I did try to make it easy on him with a nice stop at the mall play area, lunch at Sam's Club, samples and snacks and lots of water.

My fingers are tingling with the busy state of this house come tomorrow morning!  Time for Stage Next of our home-loving productivity!

I think everyone's fall back-to-school attitudes are rubbing off on me.  Yippee! Here we go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment