waiting...

Dan left yesterday for some very important meetings in the twin cities.  There has been a lot of exciting activity the last month and a half -- even without the holidays.  We've allowed ourselves to dream now, to make plans, to get our hopes up.  He has even started renting a room near Minneapolis to commute to & from Eau Claire and his family.  It's month-to-month, so it can be short-term.  If all goes as we hope, it will be.  Dan's meetings should be over Thursday -- our anniversary.  So, here I wait.

The last couple weeks I've been engrossed in one Harry Potter book, but at Dan's departure I felt the urgency to take a break.  These few days require a lot more prayer and reflection than I'd devoted time to before.

Life changing decisions are being made over there.  A world of opportunity, or not.  I tingle with excitement, while even now bracing for defeat.

It's a special time, this waiting...a sacred time.  The lingering dissident chord before resolution.  I'll think I'll go pray some more...

1 comments:

Kathy J said...

Prayer is often for our own peace of mind, because God has been diligently working for months to make "...ALL things work together for good!!!" "Everything by prayer and supplication ~ with Thanksgiving,let your requests be known to God and the peace of God, which passes all understanding will keep your mind in Christ Jesus"

Post a Comment