a winter pool party

I am happy to look out the window and not see snow.  Believe it or not, only a week and a half ago there was 2 inches of it covering the ground.  But the relentless season continues to cling to us here in Eau Claire.  Most of the week has been cold and gray with icy drizzle.  Thanks to God's consistency, I can have confident hope that it won't be long before hot sun and popsicles are the norm.

And looking back at some of the pictures I've taken these last couple months has reminded me just how much God did to lift my spirits through the cold season.  One of these boosts was a birthday party with Eddy's cousin Elie, filling two whole days with warm swimming, treats, games and laughter with relatives and old friends.  It was a great reunion and a great way to make it through winter smiling.

Elijah, son of a long lost friend of mine, and new best bud for Eddy!

Eddy and his blue steed

I agree, Lindsey, a water park party is the perfect time for a book.

Eva Parramoure having a blast with everyone

children in their cool multi-colored glasses

Elie opening her presents

Group present euphoria


Eva on the big kid slide

Eddy braving the big kid slide with me

0 comments:

Post a Comment